Pages

Tuesday 23 June 2015

Yesterday my mum,little brother and I went to the Oratia school country fair.  First we went to get our tickets.  Then we walked over to the garden stall, my mum bought some seeds and one watermelon rock that I painted.  After that we went over to the rides, my little brother Niksha and I went and rode the cup and saucers, Niksha thought it was a little bit scary, but in a little while, the ride finished.  Next we raced over to the books, Niksha found five books that he adored, fireman Sam and four Thomas the tank engine books.  I found one long chapter book called Clarice Bean don't look now.  Then we went to the jolly jars, we got a jolly jar filled with Whitakers raspberry with white chocolate and white chocolate.  Then it was time to go,  all of us had an awesome morning.  

1 comment: