Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2015

The best playdate ever


In my amazing holiday i did a whole lot of things but i have chosen to tell about the best playdate ever so it was thursday last week my mum had just dropped me off at tamsyn house for a playdate because she was at work. I played with tamsyn the whole time.

when i got there tamsyn rushed quickly to me it looked tiring and anyway she said"come on barbies" "barbies what" i answered "lets go play with barbies" she said "oh right" i replied "lets go said tamsyn "ok" i said. So we played barbies in the sea. Mean while downstairs julie (tamsyn mum) was setting up comfy couches so we could watch frozen. While we were waiting we played a game called operation it was fun.

After that we went down stairs and asked if it was time to watch frozen but it wasn't.So nextwe went outside and rode on Tamsyn bike and scooter we played schools too.

At last it was time to watch frozen  it was extraordinarily funny we had butter popcorn too.

Moments later we played with duplo julie interrupted us in the middle of  game and said "time to drop cooper off" .When we got there we looked at the horses while julie dropped cooper off.Suddenly the lid fell off in the poo and tamsyn  jumped in and grabbed it. We traveled home in julie's car. moments later we got home and had hot chips that latten (tamsyn brother bought from the dairy.I had so much fun I thought the day would never end .

Suddenly mum picked me up and drove me home.
  

2 comments:

  1. Great recount Shayla. I like how you have used speech marks to show where there is talking. Make sure you look for the right place to put your capital letters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you did really well at remembering to use speach marks( michelle)
    i think you just need to a couple more intersting words overall really good recount
    (michelle)

    ReplyDelete