Pages

Monday 21 September 2015

My aunty

My Aunty's
At my Aunty's when I got there I played with her cute baby his name is Aranui but we call him Chubanui because he chubby.We watched our big cousin named Mana play on the computer and he just got back from rugby. I played with chubanui  it was so so so gross cause he dribbled in my mouth ewwwww i washed my mouth.After that my sisters and aunty went out to get some dinner and Saturdays. We had sausage and bread for dinner and sundaes for dessert, but we call them Saturdays because it was Saturday. In the morning we had pancakes for breakfast the were YUM and the baby was still asleep so we had to be quite as a mouse... and scream YUM..... we where going tot go to the park tot watch my cousin eru play softball but it rained so we just got picked up and went home. After that we had a sneaky donut from the bakery and i had heaps of fun at my auntys.                            

By Kobe b

 

2 comments:

  1. Chubanui! That's funny! He looks like a fun baby. I like how you have written small when you are writing about being as quiet as a mouse. Remember to add a tag and insert your name so we know who you are as the author!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NEXT TIME CAN YOU MAKE IT MORE SEANCE

    ReplyDelete